We Keep It Real
The law is more than black letters and decorative buildings. It is something that breathes and changes daily based on a variety of factors. While the law can give us some predictability in outcome and guidance on how we conduct our lives and business, it is never guaranteed.
Sometimes the best advice a lawyer can give to a client is “it depends.” It depends on a number of factors: jurisprudential schools of thought in both the public and judicial realms, popular public opinion, social changes (i.e., civil rights movement), judicial decision making, politics, and the list goes on & on.
An Ounce of Prevention
It is always best to bet your case on foreseeing and preventing problems before they arise. What sets Scott Law Firm apart from the rest is that we always utilize a preventative law strategy in preparing your business law matter that takes into account all of the law’s influences.
Business Law Matters We Handle:
- Contract Drafting and Negotiations
- International Trade and Transaction Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Business Purchase/Sale Closings
- Business Entity Formation
- Liquor Licensing
- Limited Partnerships
- S Corporations
- Non-Profit Organizations and Foundations
- Professional Service Corporations and Professional LLC’s
- Risk Management Consultations
- General Business Consultations